The tools that are
stroked out are the ones I used in the past but not so much anymore in favor of others.
Windows 7/8/10 Ubuntu GNU/Linux
- Linux Mint
- Raspbian with Pixel, Raspbian Lite
I still have to use Windows in school and at work, and my OS actually looks like a dark macOS, so I'm not completely unfamiliar with that too
- PyCharm for bigger Python Projects > 3 files
- Android Studio for Android Apps
BracketsAtom for web development
- Visual Studio at work
Notepad++nano for all the other things, not vi
- Sass, Sass, Sass!
- Webpack 2 for speed
- Babel for some projects
- A bunch of Atom plugins for automation and integration of the above
- Web services including "Am I responsive" and Google PageSpeed
- Git. Even though I'm not a git expert, I use it for some while now with GitHub and Gitlab. I'm running my own, slooow GitLab server on a Raspberry Pi 2 which was laying around.
- Almost forgot mentioning the Terminal
, often more instances than I can control. And yes, I know that most Linux Terminal applications can have multiple Tabs open, same as the file manager. Still Windowfied(No, i actually managed using tabs lately...)
For now that's it. I bet this list is far from being complete, I will edit whenever I have something new in mind.